Redline Motive

2011 Nissan Juke Performance Parts

Ok, so the 2011 Nissan Juke isn’t so easy to look at. It’s styling has many people asking Nissan what they were thinking, but over time the look of the 2011 Nissan Juke is actually growing on us.

What we do like about the 2011 Nissa Juke is that it has a 1.6 liter direct injected four cylinder turbo. Key word here is turbo! We’ve always been a fan of factory turbo cars, trucks and SUVs because they are easy to modify and increase power and performance on. The Juke comes with 180 horsepower and 170 torque and will have a 6 speed manual transmission available. Not only that, but it also has all wheel drive, so it’s a platform that is just begging for the aftermarket to get a hold of.

As for 2011 Nissan Juke performance parts, we will need to see if the ECU on the car will allow for such modifications as a manual boost controller. If not, there are going to be tuners that are going to come out with piggy back ECUs to allow that give you a baseline performance increase plus allow you to get aggressive with such things as turning up the boost, adjusting fuel and timing, and more.

Based on the first impressions, I would predict that with a stock block, 300 horsepower and 260 torque should not be too hard to obtain with such items as a cold air intake kit, full exhaust system, and a ECU that increases boost and adjusts the fuel maps.

As for the looks and handling department, there are definitely going to be performance parts available such as lowering springs and coilover kits.

We’re excited to see what performance parts become available for the 2011 Nissan Juke, and will keep close tabs on the ones that actually increase power instead of just claim they do. We’re excited that Nissan is bringing some fun into this segment, and we are interested to see what kind of body kits are going to be available as the front end of the 2011 Nissan Juke is controversial to say the least!

Categories: Nissan Tags:

1. Mike
    November 1st, 2010 at 12:51 | #1

I am looking foward to any and all tuner inputs for the juke.
    I purchased one two weeks ago and can already tell it’s begging
    For tweaks. Peace…

2. John
    November 9th, 2010 at 08:13 | #2

I’ve had my Juke about 2-3 weeks now and I absolutely love it. I’m also very excited at the prospects of putting some performance increasing parts into it. Surprisingly, the Juke feels faster than my Maxima. Nissan hit it out of the park with the Juke.

3. Jeff
    November 13th, 2010 at 23:07 | #3

But don’t you lose the 6 speed manual transmission for CVT if you purchase the all wheel drive version of the Juke?

4. Ryan
    November 16th, 2010 at 11:59 | #4

Yes, the AWD is only mated to the CVT. the manual is only for FWD Jukes

5. Austin
    November 30th, 2010 at 17:07 | #5

yess it loses the AWD if you purchase the 6-speed which then it comes with FWD. Only the automatic comes in AWD.

6. Joe
    January 1st, 2011 at 22:25 | #6

I just took delivery of my Juke SV/AWD. I am jazzed about this car! Looks? I think the design will become a classic. I am looking forward to manufacturers coming up with after market add-ons. This car is FUN,FUN,FUN! I’m 55 and this car is ME! Oh, yeah, I traded in my Mustang GT for this. No regrets.
    As far as the CVT is concerned, it has a manual mode. You shift just like a manual, but don’t have to screw with a clutch. Performance? I have a heck of a time keeping it under 60! Cornering? Sharp! This car is no slouch and will become the muscle crossover. Maybe the guys at Roush will get creative.

7. Zan
    January 13th, 2011 at 10:18 | #7

I just bought my ’11 Juke December 29th. It took me about a week before I “accidentally” hit 125 up here in Colorado and it felt like it still had some “go” juice. Its amazing in the mountains and snow. I have the AWD and all the bells and wistles. It gribs with the AWD-V in the snow like no other car i have drove before.

Dangerous machine…I LOVE IT!!!!

P.S I tend to put it in ECO mode just to stay under 60 miles…even then…hard.

8. ryan
    February 21st, 2011 at 20:48 | #8

just got an SL FWD last week, only exhaust ive seen is by stillen, and only suspension is an eibach kit that only drops it about an inch. the one in the pic above looks lower than that. where can i find more upgrades?

9. braden
    April 6th, 2011 at 21:47 | #9

Uh, “isn’t so easy to look at”
    Talk to the a-load of people that gawk at my car as I drive around!!!

This car kicks ass. Huff said!

10. Chaz
    April 20th, 2011 at 21:35 | #10

Thank u nissan for making driving fun again! Cant wait to put down some cobalts and civics

11. jon
    May 2nd, 2011 at 14:30 | #11

you would be surprised, the space between stock tires and the wheel well is not that much. One inch lowering springs would be just right..and the reason why is because stock rims are 17 inches. Most likely the size of the rims on this model in the picture are 19 or 20, and with decently thick tires..Not super thin, but medium thickness and combine that with the 1 inch springs and that will give you the look in the picture.. You really dont wanna lower this car anymore because its an AWD sport utility with a turbo. Driving this car and utilizing the AWD and cornering/ traction and handling of the juke is optimized by sticking closest to the manufactures specs, and having enough space between the tires and the wheel well/ side moldings will allow for some awesome riding with out having any rubbing or friction and occasional bumping ..

the way this juke is set up in the picture turns it more into a car, similar to what the old original subaru impreza’s were like in 2000, a shifty, nifty, tight four door sedan/ off roading vehicle thats AWD, comes with a turbo, and almost exact in horse power..

People should keep this Juke with maybe some bigger rims, but definitely thick tires …that will assure you a smooth ride, handling, and keep that sport utility/ SUV hybrid look that the juke is made to be..

besides, has anyone really seen the actual concept Juke that nissan has? its beautiful, the most beautiful cross over I have ever seen, modern, elegant yet aggressive.

12. Larry Martin
    July 6th, 2011 at 14:37 | #12

This is a great car to drive,I can just barely get it away from my wife to drive.We love the short little car styling with the high fender look. The gas mileage is lower than the mfg. say.
    The looks and styling is equally good as well as the performance. We would have two if possible. A little six cylinder would be great,faster and you could cruise better.

13. CHRIS STEWART
    July 21st, 2011 at 07:38 | #13

Any new developments on parts? I just bought one for the wife. NEEDS MORE POWER TO GET PAST THE LOOKS!

14. April Lewis
    August 5th, 2011 at 23:44 | #14

I absolutely love my Juke, would like to lower it, but want the springs to be pink, not any color pink, hello kitty pink. All so rims in the same color with a pearl finish. Want to make my Juke stick out. I have the metallic bronze. So pink and brown will look great.

15. Steve New
    September 10th, 2011 at 09:06 | #15

I keep hearing about lowering the Juke… What if someone wanted to lift it a cpl of inches with a little bigger and more aggressive tire? (not huge tires, just a cpl size larger)
    Has anyone done this yet? ANYONE? That’s what I want to do with mine.
    I’d love to see some pics if anyone has seen it.
    SteveLNew@yahoo.com
    Thanks,
    Steve

16. steven glockner
    September 11th, 2011 at 11:46 | #16

I to would lime to see the juke lifted I go my juke offroad and tou wouldn’t believe the hill I climbed with it, I couldn’t even walk down it without falling but the juke flew up it just needs a little more traction and a couple inch lift, and probably twek the ecu to get full power would also be good as it is a little bit gagged feeling, I think the is more in that engine.

17. steven glockner
    September 11th, 2011 at 11:54 | #17

sorry for my horrible spelling, I ment” like” not” lime”, and I” went” with my juke juke offroad and you wouldn’t believe how steep and long 700 ft long and very steep. And I think” there” is more in that engine I ment to say. Happy modding and good luck

18. Rod Kline
    September 18th, 2011 at 14:50 | #18

I love my Juke. My previous car was a Murano and prior to that I had a VW Golf GTI. The Juke is a cross between the two. I too have trouble keeping it below 60. I recently had a Stillen exhaust installed. It sounds so much better now! Doesn’t sound like a vacuum cleaner any more. Plus, it added 13 HP. Now, I’m investigating intakes.

19. Tumbleweed
    January 13th, 2012 at 11:37 | #19

I purchased my 2011 JUKE AWD in Oct. 2010.It just turned 40,000km. It is a blast to drive>
    Can’t wait for an ECU upgrade to be come available. It works best with Premium fuel, but will run okay on Regular

20. Tumbleweed
    April 19th, 2012 at 06:43 | #20

I had have my brake pads replaced at 46,763 Km. There was plenty of pad left (over 5/16″)but the technician at the Nissan dealer said there was ony 2 – 3 mm left before the wear indicator would rub on the brake disc. Anybody else have such poor brake wear? I don’t drive in rush-hour traffic and am not hard onmy brakes either. My previous vehicle, a 2007 Jeep Patriot, had over 64,000km on the original brake pads before I traded it in on the JUKE.

1. No trackbacks yet.

Automotive News, New Parts, and Aftermarket Performance
Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Aftermarket Sitemap | OEM Sitemap | Links | Brands    Copyright (C) 2007-2011